Saturday, June 5, 2010

Project 365-May 28-June05...During the Move!

First and foremost I promise to get back to my creativeness in photos and SORRY for some of the lacking effort in a few(a lot) of the photos.  None are edited because I felt in order for me to get back on track I need to post what I have.  We are moved into the new house and are thankful to be in it.  The kitchen is amazing and we feel more settled now than we have in a year. We still have a little bit more to organize, a garage sale to under go, and an office to get together! I have now taken a picture(well pictures) every day for 5 months.  I have 7 months to go.  I hope now that we are in the house to get out more and find great picture opportunities this summer to photograph and share with everyone!  Thnak you for following and I'm very apologetic again for some of the pictures...



No comments:

Followers