Monday, January 17, 2011

For Real, I am Still Here....

So to all of those whom still check, I am still here!  I stopped posting because I have run out of megabites to post anymore pictures on my blog...sigh!  I am working on a website that I have promised myself to be up by the end of February.  The link will be www.kirsiingramphotog.com. Its not ready yet but am going to start working on getting it there.  I do have many unshared pictures from Christmas sessions and newborn sessions.  I am booking now for March-June and for October, so if you or anyone you know may be interested, please let me know.  i would love to work with some senior girls, I have a great price and they would really enjoy their session!  Thanks to all for continuing to check back.  Have a great day!  kirsi

No comments:

Followers