Saturday, June 4, 2011

#1 Worst Blogger....Season for Everything!

NOTE:  I am currently on maternity leave until October.  My fall sessions will only consist of mini-sessions for everything except newborns.  Newborn sessions will be offered only at my in home studio and not on location.  Book now because space is limited!

I am the worst blogger ever since I got back from MN.  I have the hardest time keeping up with updates here and there.  I just finished updateing my website with pictures taken in the past 4 months, kirsiingramphotog.com. I feel blessed to have worked with so many clients, every session was special in its own way.  I learned a lot about NEWBORN photography and can't wait to get back at it once I have my own new little one!  I have been lucky to work along side Creative Cat Crochet, using her props and crocheted hats for many sessions.  I love her creations and really am antsy to use them on my own baby.

Right now my focus is on Taryn(and Brent!) my sweet daughter before the baby comes.  We are going to the water park, she has swim lessons, and a class at the rec.  I made a list of all the summer things, and it looks like the 2 of us will be very busy.  We will visit our family lake house often!   Reminds me of my summers as a kid....I lived in my bathing suit.  Literally!  I am looking forward to this time together.

I do miss photography and feel like opportunities are passing me by, but keep reminding myself that God has a season for everything.    

Kirsi

No comments:

Followers